Facility Engineering – Services
BUSSE offers additional specific engineering services based on our long-term
experience in industrial facility assembly and commissioning:
Technical Documentation / Operating Manuals / Operating Instructions
The creation of technical documentation in electronic media.
The complete creation of operating manuals (Word, Excel,…), including:
- Process descriptions
- Design specifications
- Facility descriptions
- Operating instructions
- Release specifications
- Maintenance instructions
- Lubrication plans
- Analysis plans
The creation of individual operating instructions, including:
- Technological description
- Commissioning, decommissioning and control actions
- Maintenance instructions / lubrication plans / analysis plans
- Malfunction procedures
- Safety measures
- Facility inventory through renewed on-site stocktaking, document creation as CAD.
- Creation of schematic block diagrams, general process engineering and detailed R&I-charts
(AutoCAD) - also as "intelligent" R&I-chart on data background.
- Coding of technological equipment, instruments, measuring spots and pipelines by use of the existing coding system.
- Coding of technical facilities pursuant to KKS or analogue ID procedures which are developed according to customer specifications.
- Creation of new customer-specific coding systems for process engineering facilities.
- Creating equipment lists as electronic database for use with any desired technological equipment.
- Compiling database using facility data from documentation and on-site ID plates.
Escape and Rescue Plans
- Creation of escape and rescue plans
- Creation of firefighting plans
Assembly Planning / Commissioning
Services provided in the construction of facilities
- Assembly planning
- Complex functional test planning
- Commissioning planning
- General process planning and controlling
- Evaluation of facility conditions (process curves) and suggestions for facility optimization
- Compiling documentation for staff training
- Holding of training courses
Facility inventory through renewed on-site stocktaking
Creation of schematic block diagrams, general process engineering and R&I-charts
Transfer of hand-drawn sketches into CAD